New website Design



Since I started to play basketball, I want to a better way to keep track of the things I did. Since my league had a good system but wasn't the best, so I came up with a better way to keep track of the thing that I done. So my team and I went to work, to gather info and all things miracle mana, and out it all together and the play of the site was born. After that we launch the miracle man website. That site started in 2019 to 2023. Many things have change since then, for start my name has change form miracle man to miracle mana. This change was done for branding purposes. We have opened many other projects, that the old site can handle so we are force to change up some things, so we can accommodate these changes. Don't get me wrong, my staff and I love the platform, we just need a little more that they weren't able to handle. Special shout to
Wix and their team, love you and we always love you and we hope the best as grow. If you looking to build a great website and with a wonderful staff, that's the way to go. I'm not sponsor by them I just love their products. The new website will feature all, new, old, and upcoming things as well. They will be coming soon.  For I'm for you van check out at Facebook. We thank you for your patience.
 

Comments

Popular Posts