With new scheduling, some all new changes

Sometimes when you think that you have it made. Things come along and remind you that, is something is lock in. We were enjoyed to the line of Monday & Tuesday; give you back works and thinks you enjoy helping thought the day. The reason was that we know it can be a Hasty to get thought those days. So, when you have a good relieve method it helps a lot. Now it looks like we can't bring a lot of messages and song on those days, because the new scheduling is here. Mon is our work out day with the team & Tue is the game. So, the work out vibe is cut back some. To our fans, we are so sorry for this but it's out of our control. Trust me I know how you feel, it hurts me to. I really enjoy get up early and leaving you7 the messages and songs that help you thought u day. So what effect you hit me too. As the going of the rooms i don't know what's the outcome of that as yet, but I will work with the team and we will put something together for that outcome. Maybe we have a stream on throwback day, but that's something the fans will have to vote on. As far as I know this line up wont affect Friday games, those games will be going on. I don't want that to get you down, I will still bring you what you came to enjoy just that it's not as much as you are us to. you will still get the early morning games but not the afternoon games. Or the song and the discus we normal do. At that time is will be in practice or in a game. If I'm in a game, you won't be able to get any of those things. why, games are all day thing and if there a short man, it will be a double header and that my leak into the next day. So, i don't want to promise something and not sure that it will happen. So will roll with this for now. There is something I can promise. I promise to be the best player i can be. I will work hard, work with my team. So, we can be at the point when u can come see use play in the finals. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts